Sunday 25 October 2015

Welcome old friends

Well once again I am back to the need for a new "new normal". Somehow this time round not as chaotic as the last.  There are less after-work requirements for parental duties, and yes, being Outside the Washing Basket does help a lot.

That being said, I'm still welcoming back 2 old friends.... Can you guess who? 

Yes my dear friends the Study Bath and the Study Commute.

It's nice to have a textbook that is portable enough to bathe with this time round. And once you get past the screaming kids and screaming parents, those 3 hours on a bus or train are valuable time that can be filled with necessary reading and free up time at home for practical work.

I'm expecting the result from TM129 any time this week, so I will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment